Giant Lazer Sp. z o.o.
ul. Ołtaszyńska 92c/6
53-034 Wrocław, Poland
XRSPACE MOVA, Oculus Quest
Flying things is a first-person builder VR game. For thousands of years the biggest human dream was to fly and feel the birds’ freedom. Leonardo da Vinci, George Cayley, the third Wright brother? You can become one of them by entering low-poly dreamland and creating your own flying machine.
Wings, propellers, different bodies, ballasts… In this game user can decide which parts to use and assemble them freely. Creativity first! For a finish look one can decorate it with colored sprays if the artistic part is taking over.
Ready? Set? Go! The game’s goal is to fly and steer the machine to the next island. Will you land safely and beat the high score? Or will you drown with your masterpiece?
- BUILD HOW YOU WANT. As a contraption creator you can mix and match the pieces without any restrictions
- Use 22 unique elements to construct your flying thing
- Steer your machine on your own
- Fly to the spot and beat the previous record to reach the far end
- Retry how many times you want. Improve your design or try all over again with a different concept
As the VR creators we wanted to combine two concepts. Intense emotions that accompany the altitude experience with the endless possibilities of creating in a sandbox model. The low-poly technique was used to recreate the feeling of the flying lucid dream. But before you fly you need to step into inventors’ shoes. First flying machines inventors were our big inspiration. People who thanks to their stubbornness, persistence and imagination were able to overcome obstacles and push the boundaries in an unobvious way.