Shelf VR Demo
How it works?
- We’re reading a list of rules
- Individual brands on specific shelves by type
- Placement on shelves by weight and also by turnover
- Certain pairs of products shouldn’t be placed next to each other, etc.
- Arrange goods on shelves by rules
- The application returns information for each product, whether it was placed in the correct place and according to the rules specified in the list
- Training in VR engages muscle memory because in virtual reality we perform essentially the same movements in space as if we were arranging goods on a real store shelf
- There are no consequences of making mistakes by beginners as opposed to training in a real shop
- Minimizing the need for coaching. The trainee can go through the training himself
- The app automatically evaluates the progress of the trainee
- Training for retailer’s employees – placing and arranging goods on shelves according to predefined rules (modes: tutorial and exam)
- Application for designing a shelf layout for distributors and creating mockups for sales representatives
- Recruitment task for candidates for a market employee
Shelf VR application illustrates the concept of VR training and shows the direction of its development. We are looking for partners from the FMCG industry (producers, distributors, retail chains, discount stores) who can offer expert support at further stages of application development.
We invite interested parties to contact us: email@example.com