For The Highest-End Cinematic Effect
Immersive 360° video needs immersive audio formats to deliver a truly complete experience. When most of the VR / 360° industry stays satisfied with stereo sound, we are leaping right to the highest-end. Ambisonic sound lets you precisely locate the sound source in space.
Ambisonics is a full-sphere surround sound technique: in addition to the horizontal plane, it covers sound sources above and below the listener.
Unlike other multichannel surround formats, its transmission channels do not carry speaker signals. Instead, they contain a speaker-independent representation of a sound field called B-format, which is then decoded to the listener’s speaker setup. This extra step allows the producer to think in terms of source directions rather than loudspeaker positions, and offers the listener a considerable degree of flexibility as to the layout and number of speakers used for playback.
Why Go Ambisonic?
- New high-end standard for 360° video and VR
- Highly immersive and emotional experience
- Easy mounting on the 360° camera rig
- Wide post-production capabilities
- Full spacial video-audio consistency
- Ability to plan and direct user focus
- Compatible with YouTube video and Facebook video
Providing The Whole Process
- Ambisonic Microphone
- Precise calibration