Mobile VR Apps
VR on a smartphone is already mainstream
While high-end VR hardware like HTC Vive and Oculus Rift are not as cheap and accessible, VR-enabled smartphones are already mainstream. Manytimes VR mobile app is a solution that simply does it’s job.
When and where it makes sense?
Today’s flag models of smartphones like Samsung Galaxy S7, S8, IPhones and many other are capable VR gear for many basic applications:
- applications based on 360 video content
- lightweight and low-poly games
- simulations and visualizations
- virtual tours
- capable of reaching a wide user audience
- low-cost equipment (smartphone, plastic or cardboard goggles)
- quick development
- perfect for app-store distribution