Talk @ European VR/AR Congress 2017 :: VR/AR for Industry
VR and AR are not only for entertainment. The consumer market obsessed with entertainment doesn’t notice a silent revolution going on … the birth of Homo Augmentus. A new type of Meta-Human that excels at work and even life. Immersive technologies are more and more invading the fields of education, medicine and industry. This is the real battlefield for VR/AR although we still lack the software and ever leaner hardware. In this talk we will point out how a practical VR/AR platform might look like and work. We will show the most promising use cases and show what works for industry. We will also speak about a project that combines VR and AR into one united training experience. Is this the perfect “inception”?!
You will find out:
- How to merge human and machine?
- What are the use cases for VR/AR in industry?
- Who and how uses immersive technology in industry?
- What is Assisted Reality?
- Can VR and AR play side-by-side in one unified experience?
- What is a “hands-free” experience?
- How to augment “vision picking” in the real world?