Health and safety training in 360º video technology
ING Bank Śląski has decided that it wants to change this.
ING Bank Śląski
One of the most recognizable commercial banks present on the Polish market, providing services to both private and business clients and having over 300 branches throughout the country.
Engaging training for office workers
- HR departments belonging to developing companies are increasingly looking for attractive and effective alternatives to traditional occupational health and safety activities.
- The goal of human resource management is to capture the attention of their employees during similar training sessions.
- Thanks to the focus, managers can count on the team to appropriately absorb the issues presented, and the organized activities will be something more than occupying chairs and desks in the hope of quickly obtaining the necessary certification.
We were given a dream task: to make H&S training something attractive and, above all, working – and with the help of immersive solutions.
Easily accessible and effective health and safety training
- Our goal was to design an application constituting OHS training, integrated with the Bank’s intranet.
- We based our project on a series of interactive films (including scenes, timelapses) created in 360 video technology. Each of them represented a different situation in which each employee must make decisions based on the principles of occupational health and safety.
- Therefore, we have accurately reproduced the office space and the conditions that prevail in it during specific random events, such as in the event of a fire hazard or emergency and the need for resuscitation.
We wanted the system to be available to the widest possible group of employees, which is why we enabled them to train both in a traditional form, via the website, and on mobile devices equipped with a gyroscope, thanks to the use of WebVR functionality.
Gathering project assumptions
Defining user journey
Designing the experience
360° video editing
Adaptation to target
learning management system
- Success # 1 | Useful training system
By selecting a visually engaging medium, which are films created in 360 technology, we have managed to create affordable and interesting health and safety training for employees of ING Bank Śląski.
- Success # 2 | Engaging scenarios
360 films recorded in the ING office are a great introduction of new employees to the work environment with which they will have real contact. So we offered the company a tailor-made system.
- Success # 3 | A future-proof solution
We plan to expand the offer of courses with the use of 360 clips with new items that can work in many companies similar to ING. We believe that through modern and friendly means we are able to significantly increase the possibilities of in-house film courses.